Request for Information (RFI): Adolescent Medicine Trials Network for HIV/AIDS Interventions. Issued to the public by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD). Comments requested about the ATN to inform the adolescent HIV research agenda. Submission deadline is October 30. Details and how to respond are here.
Office of Strategic Coordination (Common Fund):
- NIH Directors Pioneer Award Program (DP1 Clinical Trial Optional)
- NIH Directors New Innovator Award Program (DP2 Clinical Trial Optional)
- NIH Directors Transformative Research Awards (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- NIH Directors Early Independence Awards (DP5 Clinical Trial Optional)
- NIH Directors Emergency Transformative Research Awards (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- NIH Directors Emergency Early Independence Awards (DP5 Clinical Trial Optional)
Emergency Awards: RADx-rad Predicting Viral-Associated Inflammatory Disease Severity in Children with Laboratory Diagnostics and Artificial Intelligence (PreVAIL kIds) (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Optional)
Minority HIV Research Initiative (MARI) to Support Epidemiologic and Implementation Science Research in Racial/Ethnic Minority Communities Disproportionately Affected by HIV and Build Research Capacity Among Historically Underrepresented Researchers
NICHD Program Project Grants for HIV Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional) Posted August 17, 2020
Advancing HIV/AIDS Research within the Mission of the NIDCD (two opportunities):
NIMHD William G. Coleman, Jr., Ph.D., Minority Health and Health Disparities Research Innovation Award - applications due August 31, 2020.