July 24, 2018 - Call for Nominations/Applications to Join the ATN Scientific Committee
The ATN is in the process of convening a Scientific Committee and requests that researchers with related expertise who are interested in the role apply for membership. ATN-affiliated researchers are also invited to nominate individuals with related expertise.
The Scientific Committee will assist the ATN Executive Committee in identifying and setting research priorities for the network. They also will advise the Executive Committee on the implementation of those priorities.
Experts who are currently involved with the ATN can nominate non-ATN affiliated experts. Those external to the ATN are also invited to apply. All applicants should provide a brief biosketch, details about current and/or pending support, and a one-page Statement of Interest.
Applicants with expertise in HIV/AIDS, with youth-focused research, and a background in any of these areas will be considered:
- Behavioral and/or Social Science Research
- Basic Laboratory and Translational Science (e.g. virology, immunology)
- Biomedical Interventions for the Treatment and Prevention of HIV
- Biostatistics Applied to Clinical Trials
- Informatics Applied to Research
- Epidemiology and Public Health Services
To nominate or apply, please email email@example.com by Tuesday, August 28, 2018.